I understand that shipping your inclusions to and from the studio is a very confusing process. Properly shipping is incredibly important!
When shipping your materials to me....
- All inclusions should be double bagged and labeled with your name and order number
- a bubble mailer is the preferred way of shipping but boxes are acceptable as well
- tracking is HIGHLY suggested
- its incredibly important to follow shipping instructions. Improper packaging and sending the wrong amount of an inclusion can cause delays or changes in the look of the final product.
- keep in mind I process in packages once a week so a couple days could pass between delivery and processing. Don’t panic. I need to keep a strict schedule in order to guarantee organization on such an important art. Please be patient.
- Regular mail is perfectly ok but again, tracking is highly suggested. Turnaround time begins at package processing.
When your order is completed...
- I try to ship weekly when possible however the official shipping days are every other Friday evening (8/10, 8/24...)
- If you receive a notification in between those days you can expect your package to ship on the following shipping day.
- Again, I must keep a strict schedule to maintain organization so please be patient. I cannot simply pop these packages in the nearest mailbox considering the highly sentimental and often irreplaceable value. Instead I must physically take them to the post office counter and have each one scanned.
- Your package will always have a tracking number to follow.
- Leftover hair, ashes, flower petals and fabric will be returned to you.
- Your online account will also have up to date shipping information you can pull up at any time.
These pieces are HIGHLY sentimental and require a great deal of attention to detail and careful handling. I provide the same care to each piece that I’d want for me own and although it’s a process, it’s one that I feel is so worth it! 💗